Art Competition, prize, entry form, and conditions of entry
The first prize is a cheque for $500 plus a David M Abouav Certificate of Achievement
The second prize is a cheque for $250 plus a David M Abouav Certificate of Achievement
The theme is to be teen organ donor awareness.
All entrants must complete an entry form to receive a number for their entry
More than one entry will be accepted by the artist, but a new form will be required for each entry
The competition is open to artists aged 15 to 24
Closing date for entry is October 1st, 2019
The artwork is not to exceed 900 mm in either direction
The artwork can be on paper or canvas
The theme is to be teen organ donor awareness
The work can be abstract; ink, charcoal, watercolor, oil, collage
Sculptures can be submitted (size not to exceed 600 mm x 600mm – weight no more than two kilos)
All artwork/painting must be framed
The work submitted must be the total work of the artist submitting the work
The artist must own the copyright of the work submitted
The artist must be willing to relinquish the copyright of the painting to Living Voice – Teen Organ Donor Awareness Inc.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit of 100 entries.
All entrants must fill in the entry form to receive a number for your entry.
On delivery, entries must be CLEARLY MARKED on the reverse with:
Artist’s full name
Title of the work
The medium of the artwork
Size of artwork
Two contact numbers for the artist
A written description of the work in no more than 50 words.
The winner agrees to donate their winning work to Living Voice – Teen Organ Donor Awareness Inc. which will form part of the front page of the Living Voice website.
All entrants agree that the painting submitted by them will be auctioned at the Living Voice – Teen Organ Donor Awareness Inc. inaugural dinner.
The artist also agrees to be paid 25% of the full auction price paid for their work and the remaining 75% will be donated in full to the not-for-profit charity, Living Voice – Teen Organ Donor Awareness Inc.
The fundraising dinner will be held on Thursday 14th, November 2019 at the Blue Mt’s. International Hotel Management School at 1 Chamber Street, LEURA, NSW 2780,
The winners will be the final decision of the judges
All entrants agree to a photograph of their work and description be displayed on the Living Voice website
Artists who make the final 30 will all receive a David M Abouav Certificate of Achievement Award
All entries must be delivered to shop, Acquisitions of Leura, 175 Leura Mall, LEURA 2780 by November 1st, 2019
Please note that Acquisitions of Leura is open seven days between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
When filling out the form, if you are not a senior school or TAFE student please write ‘not applicable’.
Fill out the application form